Below is clarification on Differentiated Accountability and ESEA Flexibility Waiver.
Each of these categories has OIP requirements.
Differentiated Accountability (DA)
Elementary Secondary Education Act (ESEA) Waiver
- District Designation
- Calculated Annually
- Calculated using Achievement, Progress, Gap Closure, and Graduation Rate components of the District Local Report Card
- District Designations are Independent, Low, Medium, and High Support
- School Designation
- Calculated every three years (Next list Fall 2015)
- Calculated by Gap Closure Trend
- School Designations are Priority, Focused, Alert, and Improvement
- A school that earns a C or better in Gap Closure in two consecutive years is released from the ESEA Waiver Requirement